- 114 pages
- Elementary Level
This copywork ebook contains 17 poems (114 pages of copywork). It has been especially designed for students going through Primary language Lessons, but would be fantastic for any child learning poetry or even just as stand-alone copywork.
This copywork (labeled 'E' for elementary) is ideal for a young writer who has the basics down and is ready for lots of practice! The lines are 3/8 in tall with a dashed mid-line for extra guidance.
If you are using this copywork to aid your child in memorizing these poems, a great idea would be to have him/her memorize one stanza a day, and do the corresponding page for reinforcement.
Copywork is a fantastic way to help your child master reading, penmanship, grammar, and spelling all at the same time, simply and subtly.
These pages are designed to be printed out for your child to write on. Feel free to contact me or to leave a comment if you have any questions!
Sample Pages: (click on an image to enlarge it)
Poems in this copywork pack:
- If I Knew by Maud Wyman
- A Secret
- The Swing by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Brown Thrush by Lucy Larcom
- The Wonderful World by William Brighty Rands
- November by Alice Cary
- Poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- One, Two, Three by Henry Cuyler Bunner
- Dutch Lullaby by Eugene Field
- My Shadow by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lady Moon by Lord Houghton
- Bluebird by Emily Huntington Miller
- Columbia, the Gem of the Ocean by David T. Shaw
- A Boy's Song by James Hogg
- The Violet by Lucy Larcom
- Discontent by Sarah Orne-Jewett